Student Help Center
What is the Message tab?
The Message tab is where you can easily see if you have unread messages and is a way you can communicate with your teacher when you are not in class.
How to check messages:
- Check the Message tab for an orange circle with a number inside (the number indicates how many unread messages you have).
- Click the Message tab and the dialog box will open to reveal your messages.
- Click Inbox to read your messages.
- Click Drafts to edit saved or unsent messages.
- Click Sent to read the messages you’ve sent.
- Click Trash to view the messages you no longer wanted.
- Click the X in the top right corner to close the Message dialog box.
Learn more about not seeing a Message tab in your HomeRoom.