Educator Help CenterHome
- Contact Educator Support!
- Do you have free resources for adult educators?
- How do I instruct students on how to log in on their own?
- How do I add, edit, or deactivate a student?
- How do I use the Study Time report?
- How do I add, edit, or deactivate a teacher?
- How do I add, edit, or delete a class?
- How do I log in as a school administrator or teacher?
- How do I assign/reassign a practice test?
- Where do students find assigned content?
- How do I add more seats to my license?
The Educator Support Team is aware of an issue preventing students' OPT accounts from appearing on the Practice Test Results tab until they have completed at least one test. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to disable the OPT time limit for a student in the meantime.
We are also aware of an issue with a conflicting message of telling students "Congratulations" for earning a passing score followed by "Not Passed" next to the scale score in the Learning Plan tab. For the most accurate information about how a scale score compares to the official exam target, you can run the Student Readiness Report (Practice Test Report for ABE courses).
Our Development Team is working to fix these issues as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Learn more about what you can do if you’re experiencing an issue.