Student Help Center
How do I install a browser onto my computer?
Install Chrome on Windows
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start Chrome: Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is done. Windows 8 & 8.1: A welcome dialog appears. Click Next to select your default browser.
Install Firefox on Windows
- Visit this Firefox download page in any browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- Click the Download Now button.
- The User Account Control dialog may open, to ask you to allow the Firefox Installer to make changes to your computer.
- Wait for Firefox to finish installing.
- When the installation is complete, Firefox will open.