Know Exactly When Students are Ready for the HiSET® Exam
HiSET ACADEMY® OFFLINE OVERVIEW
HiSET Academy® Offline is a course designed specifically for correctional environments with limited to no internet access. It teaches inmate students exactly what they need to know to pass the HiSET® Exam. Using built-in practice tests, the adaptive learning system creates a personalized learning plan for each student, bypassing skills they have already mastered. With over 3,500 interactive activities and lessons, this course will fully prepare students in each HiSET® Exam subject area: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science. Along the way, educators can track progress, customize learning plans, and determine exactly when students are ready to take their HiSET® Exam!
We understand the difficulty in keeping inmate students engaged. HiSET Academy® Offline was specifically designed with this in mind. There are 3 things we focus on that keeps inmate students coming back to class.
Personalized Instruction: No more one-size-fits-all teaching. Our adaptive learning system first identifies the missing gaps in the learners knowledge and skills and then creates a unique learning plan for that student.
- Easy-to-Understand Content: Lessons are presented in a way that makes sense to adult students. By basing the skills on real-life-scenarios, students will retain the information when it comes time to take their test.
- Engaging Delivery: Unlike many other educational courses, we present the material in a way that is interactive and fun for students. Instead of boring slideshows, lessons consist of animated characters that adult students can relate to.
ADMINISTRATION & REPORTS
Having complete visibility of each student’s progress lets instructors see when and where to remediate. Here are just a few of the features and reports found within our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage Students and Classes: Create custom classes, add and deactivate students, and manage student accounts.
- Manage Student Learning Plan: Assign lessons to students based off classroom instruction or their official exam/practice test results.
- Track Goals and Performance: See how well students are performing on their lessons, quizzes, and practice tests.
- Track Study Time: View total time for all students, or each student individually. Filter by class, date range, course, and in or out of class time.
- Skill Mastery Report: See exactly which skills students have mastered and which they need more work on.
- Student Readiness Report: Determine which students are ready for testing.
Get HiSET Academy® Offline Today
Order HiSET Academy® Offline
Choose the number of seats to fit your class or school, then enter the exact quantity you want in the box and select "Order"
To request a quote, please complete our online Quote Request form or call 800-931-8069.
Please allow 1-2 business days to receive your quote via our online Quote Request form.