Accelerate Measurable Skill Gains on TABE 11/12
TABE 11/12 ACADEMY OFFLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
TABE 11/12 Academy Offline is a course designed specifically for correctional environments with limited to no internet access. It includes over 300 skill-based lessons and is perfectly aligned to the College and Career Readiness Standards. Using a built-in locator tests, this course quickly identifies the exact skills students need to master to accelerate gains through TABE 11/12 levels E, M, D, and A. The adaptive learning system creates a personalized learning plan for each student starting with core foundational skills and building competency quickly. Educators can track student progress and customize learning plans as needed using the built-in Learning Management System (LMS).
ACCELERATE STUDENT GAINS
TABE 11/12 Academy Offline helps accelerate student gains in three ways.
- Easy-to-Understand Content: Lessons are presented in a way that makes sense to adult students. By basing the skills on real-life-scenarios, students will retain the information when it comes time to take their test.
- Engaging Delivery: Unlike many other educational courses, we present the material in a way that is interactive and fun for students. Instead of boring slideshows, lessons consist of characters that adult students can relate to.
- Practice: We don't just teach. We make sure students are actually learning by providing a variety of practice questions throughout every lesson. Students receive immediate feedback, always being given a clear explanation of the correct answer. For even more practice, check out our ABE Essentials 21-workbook series!
ADMINISTRATION & REPORTS
Having complete visibility of each student’s progress lets instructors see when and where to remediate. Here are just a few of the features and reports found within our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage Students and Classes: Create custom classes, add and deactivate students, and manage student accounts.
- Manage Student Learning Plan: Assign lessons to students based off classroom instruction or their official exam/practice test results.
- Track Goals and Performance: See how well students are performing on their lessons, quizzes, and practice tests.
- Track Study Time: View total time for all students, or each student individually. Filter by class, date range, course, and in or out of class time.
- Skill Mastery Report: See exactly which skills students have mastered and which they need more work on.
- Student Readiness Report: Determine which students are ready for testing.
A FREE CURRICULUM GUIDE TO KNOW WHAT TO TEACH
The TABE 11/12 test covers 100% of the CCRS, but not all receive equal weight and importance. This makes it difficult for teachers to know exactly what to teach. We provide many tools within TABE 11/12 Academy Offline to help both educators and students succeed, such as, the built-in locator tests and skill mastery report. Because the TABE 11/12 tests require more complex skills of the student, we've put together a FREE TABE 11/12 Curriculum Guide that gives educators the information they need to ensure students are getting the skills they need to accelerate gains on TABE 11/12 tests.
FREE HANDBOOKS TO TARGET EXACT SKILLS NEEDED
Increase WIOA funding with any of our three Measurable Skill Gains Accelerator handbooks for TABE 11/12. These targeted pacing handbooks were designed to accelerate student gains through Educational Functioning Levels. Each handbooks gives instructors an easy-to-follow map for designing targeted lesson plans to optimize gains in the Educational Functioning Levels and their alignment to TABE 11/12.
Get TABE 11/12 Academy Offline Today
Order TABE 11/12 Academy Offline
Choose the number of seats to fits your class or school, then enter the exact quantity you want in the box and select “Order”
To request a quote, please complete our online Quote Request form or call 800-931-8069.
Please allow 1-2 business days to receive your quote via our online Quote Request form.