Accelerate Measurable Skill Gains on TABE Tests
TABE 11/12 ACADEMY COURSE OVERVIEW
TABE 11/12 Academy is an online course that includes over 300 skill-based lessons perfectly aligned to the College and Career Readiness Standards. Using built-in locator tests, TABE 11/12 Academy quickly identifies the exact skills students need to master and accelerate gains through TABE 11&12 levels E, M, D, and A. The adaptive learning system creates a personalized learning plan for each student starting with core foundational skills and building competency quickly. Along the way, educators can track student progress and customize learning plans as needed using the built-in Learning Management System (LMS). Through our partnership with DRC, the TABE test Individual Profile Report (IPR) shares the corresponding skills of focus that are integrated into TABE 11/12 Academy to help teachers make effective instructional decisions using one platform.
ACCELERATE STUDENT GAINS
TABE 11/12 Academy helps accelerate student gains in three ways.
- Easy-to-Understand Content: Lessons are presented in a way that makes sense to adult students. By basing the skills on real-life-scenarios, students will retain the information when it comes time to take their test.
- Engaging Delivery: Unlike many other educational courses, we present the material in a way that is interactive and fun for students. Instead of boring slideshows, lessons consist of characters that adult students can relate to.
- Practice: We don't just teach. We make sure students are actually learning by providing a variety of practice questions throughout every lesson. Students receive immediate feedback, always being given a clear explanation of the correct answer. For even more practice, check out our ABE Essentials 21-workbook series!
ADMINISTRATION & REPORTS
With the integration of DRC’s IPR data, instructors can see exactly when and where to remediate students or groups of students. Here are just a few of the features and reports found within our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage Students and Classes: Create custom classes, add and deactivate students, and manage student accounts.
- Manage Student Learning Plan: Assign lessons to students based on classroom instruction or their official exam/practice test results.
- Track Goals and Performance: See how well students are performing on their lessons, quizzes, practice tests, and TABE tests.
- Track Study Time: View total time for all students or each student individually. Filter by class, date range, course, and in or out of class time.
- Skill Mastery Report: See exactly which skills students have mastered and which they need more work on.
- Practice Test Report: Determine which students are ready for testing.
- Official TABE Test Integration: View student TABE test scores, recommended Areas of Next Focus based on results, and the entire class grouped by skill mastery level.
TABE TESTING DATA INTEGRATED WITH TABE 11/12 ACADEMY REPORTING
Our cutting-edge integration with Data Recognition Corporation (DRC), the creators of the TABE test, imports IPR data directly into TABE 11/12 Academy, empowering teachers with all the essential testing data they need to make effective instructional decisions and help students obtain measurable skill gains. Teachers can use the breakdown of student performance from the TABE IPR alongside student progress reports to assess demonstrated skills and pinpoint the Areas of Next Focus. In addition, teachers can assign specific lessons to students based on their IPR directly from TABE 11/12 Academy with the click of a button.
OVERVIEW OF ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
TABE 11/12 Academy lessons are designed for all learners, with careful attention to the needs of those who do not benefit from traditional classroom teaching. Because of this, our lessons are built from the ground up with features to assist the broadest possible group of learners.
- Hearing disabilities
- Visual disabilities
- Physical disabilities
FREE TABE 11&12 RESOURCES
Because the TABE 11/12 tests require more complex skills of the student, we've put together a FREE TABE 11/12 Curriculum Guide that gives educators the information they need to ensure students are getting the skills they need to accelerate gains on TABE 11/12 tests.
These targeted pacing guides are designed to accelerate student gains through Educational Functioning Levels (EFL). Each handbook gives instructors an easy-to-follow map for designing targeted lesson plans to optimize gains in the EFLs and their alignment to TABE 11/12.
Get TABE 11/12 Academy Today
Order TABE 11/12 Academy
Choose the number of seats to fits your class or school, then enter the exact quantity you want in the box and select “Order”
To request a quote, please complete our online Quote Request form or call 800-931-8069.
Please allow 1-2 business days to receive your quote via our online Quote Request form.