Know Exactly When Students are Ready for the GED® Test
GED ACADEMY™ OFFLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
GED Academy™ Offline is a course designed specifically for correctional environments with limited to no internet access. It teaches inmate students exactly what they need to know to pass the GED® Test. Using built-in practice tests, the adaptive learning system creates a personalized learning plan for each student, bypassing skills they have already mastered. With over 3,500 interactive activities and lessons, this course will fully prepare students in each GED® subject area: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science. Along the way, educators can track progress, customize learning plans, and determine exactly when students are ready to take their GED® Test!
We understand the difficulty of keeping adult students engaged. GED Academy™ Offline was specifically designed with this in mind. There are 3 things we focus on that keeps students coming back to class.
- Personalized Instruction: No more one-size-fits-all teaching. Our adaptive learning system first identifies the missing gaps in the learners knowledge and skills and then creates a unique learning plan for that student.
- Easy-to-Understand Content: Lessons are presented in a way that makes sense to adult students. By basing the skills on real-life-scenarios, students will retain the information when it comes time to take their test.
- Engaging Delivery: Unlike many other educational courses, we present the material in a way that is interactive and fun for students. Instead of boring slideshows, lessons consist of animated characters that adult students can relate to.
ADMINISTRATION & REPORTS
Having complete visibility of each student’s progress lets instructors see when and where to remediate. Here are just a few of the features and reports found within our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage Students and Classes: Create custom classes, add and deactivate students, and manage student accounts.
- Manage Student Learning Plan: Assign lessons to students based off classroom instruction or their official exam/practice test results.
- Track Goals and Performance: See how well students are performing on their lessons, quizzes, and practice tests.
- Track Study Time: View total time for all students, or each student individually. Filter by class, date range, course, and in or out of class time.
- Skill Mastery Report: See exactly which skills students have mastered and which they need more work on.
- Student Readiness Report: Determine which students are ready for testing.
Get GED Academy™ Offline Today
Order GED Academy Offline
Choose the number of seats to fit your class or school, then enter the exact quantity you want in the box and select "Order"
To request a quote, please complete our online Quote Request form or call 800-931-8069.
Please allow 1-2 business days to receive your quote via our online Quote Request form.